Uninstall and Reinstall QuickBooks For Windows
In this post, we’ll discuss “How to Uninstall and Reinstall QuickBooks for Windows?” There are many possibilities where QuickBooks have to be uninstalled or reinstalled to your pc.
Possibilities to uninstall & reinstall QuickBooks desktop
1. QuickBooks is certainly not responding in your personal computer
2. QuickBooks freezing or crashing
3. Third party applications damaged QuickBooks installation in your personal computer
4. your private computer disk drive break up and replaced with a brand new one
If You want to know about How To Reinstall QuickBooks then call our experts.
Things you can do before uninstalling QuickBooks for Windows
Backup your QuickBooks Data – We recommend you to make a backup when it comes to company file(s) before uninstalling QuickBooks somewhere internally or externally(USB drive or Online) because if there is any fall back in between the technique at the least your pc data file could be secured.
Which will make a back up for your data file
1. Open QuickBooks
2. Go to File > Back Up Company > Create Local Backup
3. Select Online Backup or Local Backup according to your preference
4. Click Next
5. Then follow on-screen instructions
Handy with your Licence and Product Number – before going ahead and uninstall & reinstall QuickBooks ready using your license or product number because when you look at the act when it comes to reinstallation of QuickBooks desktop it's going to ask you for them.
If you’re able to start QuickBooks click on F2 or Ctrl+1 keys through the keyboard and so the product information will pop out on your own desktop screen and pay attention to your License and product number. Just in case you’re desperate for these details you should not worry we have explained into the reinstallation process, it is possible to examine.
Quick Update: if you prefer our experts to uninstall & reinstall QuickBooks desktop to meet your needs. It is possible to give us a call.